5/8/11

The best card ever!

While I was at Stamper’s Alley yesterday, working at the used stamp sale, my beautiful and talented daughter got to work in my craft room. She made a card for Mother’s Day for me!! She chose the papers, measured, cut, stamped, embossed, punched, and embellished her way to a gorgeous card and I am SO proud of her. She has made cards before, but usually with a little help from me. She made this one all on her own.

045

I love how she put the gems in a little semi circle under the sentiment. I would have lined them up in a straight line. She’s creative that way :-). It’s hard to see in the photo but the paper has glittery stripes on it and there’s lots of my favorite color – purple! Green and purple is one of my favorite color combinations, too. She said she was going to add a ribbon but had everything stuck down before she remembered that. That’s ok  -I love it just the way it is.

I think she is wonderful and I will treasure this card forever! We need to make more cards together, she will help me think a little more out of the box, I do believe.

Happy Mother’s Day ladies!

5 comments:

  1. Very sweet! Yay for you and yay for her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Mother's Day, Jackie! what a wonderful card your daughter made for you, she is very talented, just like her mom :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet! And you've taught her well! Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Jackie this is fabulous she really did a wonderful job, how fun that she likes doing this too! Hope you had a wonderful day, and PS did you buy a lot of stamps? I wouldn't be able to stop myself... LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading your comments.