8/10/11

Happy Birthday to me!

I had a wonderful birthday yesterday and the day before a bunch of my friends hosted a lovely birthday dinner for me at a local restaurant. I was so sweet of them and I received lots of beautiful presents, but the best gift was just getting together with everyone for some fun and good food. Thank you all so much!

They all brought gorgeous handmade cards and I wanted to share those with you (especially you, Curt!).

This one is from Joy. I love how she heat embossed the embossed background.

095

This is from dear Brenda. She is an expert at water coloring, this is just stunning in person, but difficult to capture with a camera (at least for me).

096

From Vicki - she knows how much I love cupcakes!

097

From Connie. Isn’t that bicycle adorable?

098

Another masterpiece from Emogene. She used the Grand Nestabilities to make this gorgeous purse. Inside it had a little pocket for a gift card.

099

From Pat - I am always amazed at her creativity. The dress is made with scalloped circles, and she has been using her Cricut, too. The hanger is cut with the Cricut. So pretty!

100

From Brenda Mott. I knew I should have bought this embossing folder when we had it at the shop. It makes a beautiful background! Inside is a Penny Black kitty with a balloon - we both have sweet fur babies in our lives.

101

From dear Marsha. Below is what she wrote on the back of the card. Love ya, Marsha!

102103

Last, but never least, is this beauty from Barbara in Wisconsin. Her cards are so beautiful, I don’t know how she keeps coming up with such great designs!

104

I hope I haven’t forgotten anyone and I thank you all again for a wonderful evening! Love you all!

4 comments:

  1. OK first:

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR JACKIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. . . .
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

    OK, a post is a post, so I guess even though it is a post of other peoples cards (all beauties) and not yours, it still is a post. . . LOL

    Sorry I missed your birthday and I do hope it was wonderful (sounds so). A big birthday hug to you! Best, Curt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a lovely day and those cards are wonderful! Happy Belated Birthday!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a wonderful time! Happy belated birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ♫♫ Happy Belated Birthday! ♫♫

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading your comments.