9/20/11

A Pentagon/Polygon

It’s actually just a five sided box. I saw the instructions on the Scor-Pal blog a couple of weeks ago. I love making boxes and bags and this one was so easy to make. Check out the instructions and make one for yourself. Mine holds 15 Letraset Promarkers and I made it a little shorter than the one on their blog. I cut my paper to 6-1/2” and scored at 2”, so the box ended up being 4-1/2” tall. It’s actually quite sturdy, made from a sheet of Bazzill card stock. The flaps at the bottom are a little tricky, so be sure to take your time with that part so you don’t have to try to re-do them when you discover the box is lopsided. Just sayin’…

2094

Look at all that ink in the background…who has that much ink??? Who needs that much ink??Sorry, I digress. Anyway…the sides are covered with pretty glittery paper from Best Creations. I added a strip of ribbon at the top for a little stability, adhered with Scor Tape, and Glue Dot-ted on a ribbon flower from my stash.

2093

These little boxes would make great teacher gifts, don’t you think?

2092

Click on over to their blog and make one - I’d love to see what you come up with!

4 comments:

  1. Love the papers you chose, this turned out great. Going over to check out the scor-pal blog, thanks for sharing this great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! You know what else that came to mind for this box that I think would make a great gift???? It kind of reminded me of a popcorn box! I can picture a bag of pop secret in there and a movie gift card. How fun! Hope you are well. Best, Curt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh very pretty! I love your ribbon flower! I hope you join us for Link Up for Pink, starting October 1st....we have over $3K of giveaways....I also have a current giveaway on my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super project, love the bright colours!!!
    Diana

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading your comments.