9/27/11

Short and Sweet

This is a card I made a while back and forgot to post. Nothing fancy, just a handmade rosette in the center (no die cutting), a strip of Memory Box patterned paper, a faux button cut from thin coasters, stamped and some baker’s twine added in the center. The scallop behind the rosette is a Spellbinders die - Eyelet Circles, I think. The green and pink card stock is from Bazzill and it comes with dots already embossed. The rosette is made with some BoBunny patterned paper. I used a border punch on the edge before scoring it. The rosette dies are nice but not really necessary, even though I have 2 of them. One by Tim Holtz and the other from Memory Box. They do make it much easier and the Memory Box die can be trimmed to make a smaller rosette.

IMG_0023

That’s all I have for today. See you again soon!

3 comments:

  1. How do you get that thing to stay down? I got the die and the darn paper won't stay flat, even with a circle on top AND bottom. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful rosette! I can't seem to make them successfully :(. like your pink and green combo too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love cards like this and I call them "universal cards" because they can be used for just about everything. Love the color combo on this. Best, Curt

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading your comments.