9/30/11

Taco Pizza!

Yes, this is another NSR post. It’s either stamping for food with me these days. I should be doing more stamping and less eating, I think. Anyway…I found this recipe on Pinterest and it is delicious! Crescent rolls are used for the crust and they are so moist and tasty, not like a pizza crust at all. Not that pizza crust is bad, but this one is very tasty.

2023

Yes, I know, the corner is a little wonky but I don’t care. I will be making this again! Doesn’t that look yummy? Shredded cheese, taco seasoned hamburger (you could use turkey), green onions, black olives, tomatoes….yum! I added a little olive oil to the crust and sprinkled it with garlic salt.

2024

Here’s a link to the recipe - http://realmomkitchen.com/5301/taco-pizza/. Maybe that’s what’s for dinner tonight? Follow me on Pinterest - I find all sorts of goodies on there.

4 comments:

  1. One of my favorite pizzas was a taco or Mexican pizza that Pizza Hut used to have - it had lettuce added after it came out of the oven......always enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks very yummy! I have made three recipes I found on Pinterest this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, I have to admit, I snickered at the one corner. It just kind of looks funny and many a story of how it got like that could be written! It does look good (except the black olives - ewwww) but the rest is right up my alley! Thanks for sharing the link. Best, Curt

    ReplyDelete
  4. I made a taco BURGER last night! OMG, so gooooood. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading your comments.