12/11/11

Another mess

I had a pretty template up here but apparently parts of it disappeared so I'll just go with something plain for now. At least it's Christmasy colors.

I do have some Christmas cards done but I also have another mess on my desk.

 

  


It doesn't look so bad when I photograph it, but it really is a mess. I have been using my Silhouette to cot out some things and I have cheated a little and printed out a few things, now all I have to do is figure out what I want to do with them.

I hope to have some actual cards to post soon. Thanks for hanging in there with me!

3 comments:

  1. This is not a mess. You are such an amateur in the "mess" category. And my my my, but that is some pretty stuff you have there. Can't wait to see how you put it all together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have to make a mess to get to the creative genius!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks interesting and I can't wait to see the finished projects :). You haven't seen a mess till you see my room....bits and pieces of a bunch of stuff and hardly anything finished.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading your comments.