2/10/12

I just couldn’t resist

I had to have another go at that card… the one I said I wouldn’t be making another of in the foreseeable future. This one - remember? So I made this:

IMG_0199

I glittered up some hearts with my new favorite glitter - Glitter Ritz - and I didn’t have to cut up as much paper to get the window right this time. Each time it gets a little easier. Anyway, the procedure was the same as it was for the previous card and I take back what I said about making any more. You might see some more of these pretty soon.

The sentiment is a Verve stamp and the scalloped heart is made with the yellow Marvy Clever Lever scalloped heart punch. The 2 smaller hearts were done with some old Cuttlebug dies I had forgotten I owned.

IMG_0203

I do love shiny things.

4 comments:

  1. Looks great with the hearts! I have got to find some of that glitter :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you're not giving up!
    Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really love the version with the hearts. I really do like the layout and framing of this card. I'm glad you didn't keep with your promise! LOL Best, Curt

    ReplyDelete
  4. I went back and peeked at your first card, and I thought it was pretty. All the trial and error wasn't pretty, I'm sure. Today's card is a winner! That sentiment stamp is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading your comments.