3/21/12

&!?@#! Computers

I just wanted to let you all know that I probably won't have any new posts for a few weeks. My computer died an untimely death over the weekend and although Dell is supposed to send someone to fix it, I haven't heard from them yet. I am in the process of trying to get a new one, but it will take a while, and even when I do get that one fixed or get a new one there is the dreaded reinstalling and setting up. All of my photos of my cards are on that hard drive and there isn't any way to post photos using the iPad anyway. Just typing emails on this thing is a little frustrating. So, thanks for hanging in there with me and I will enjoy seeing all of your wonderful creations in the meantime.

4 comments:

  1. ACK! Back-up! Back-up! I have an external hard drive so I'll only loose to my last back-up, which was ... um, excuse me ....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Jackie - what a bummer! I'm glad you let us know, and I can totally relate. I am typing on a VERY OLD computer right now and I breathe a sigh of relief with each day that it works. Hope it all goes smoothly and you get up and running sooner than you think! I'll miss your posts, but will keep an eye out for when you're back. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pain!! hope you are back up and running soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading your comments.