4/2/12

Pink flowers and butterflies

As I was going through some of my scrap drawers the other day I came across this image that was stamped a while ago and stashed away.

2043

It had a small spot on one of the flowers that didn’t stamp entirely but apparently I couldn’t bear to toss it. So I covered up that part with a punched butterfly (Martha Stewart punch), mounted it on to some pink scalloped card stock and on to a gray card, added another butterfly and a couple of pearls. I’m glad I didn’t throw it away! The stamp is by Stampendous and it’s a couple of years old, I think, but I can’t part with it. It’s one of those versatile images that never go out of style. The sentiment is by…..

 

wait for it…….

 

Hero Arts! Surprised?? Nah, I didn’t think so.

3 comments:

  1. Glad you didn't toss it! this card turned out great. I just love those Martha stewart butterflies. I probably use them way too much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the pink, Jackie! Your dotted butterflies are the perfect touch - pretty card! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading your comments.