4/30/12

Tonic Studios

I am actually on my first design team ever, for Tonic Studios! They make some wonderful punches, trimmers, Tim Holtz scissors, etc., so pop on over and have a look around.

I did a couple of projects for Mother’s Day, a journal and a card.

The journal is one I purchased and I just created a cover for it, using some Tonic Studios punches along with a Spellbinders die, some ribbon and a few gems & pearls. The scalloped borders, butterfly, and flowers are all Tonic Studio punches. They punch like a dream and they have so many beautiful designs. The Simplicity Border Punches are geared punches, so no more getting the paper stuck in the punch! I can’t wait to use some of the other ones they sent.

MothersDayJournal

Punches - Simplicity Dotty Border (#778), Multi-Detail Butterfly (#925) & Petal Pairs Set 2 (#935)

For the card I used a couple of different punches, accented with some adhesive pearls. The stamp is from Gina K Designs and the patterned paper is Basic Grey’s Kioshi.

MothersDayCard

Punches - Border System (#605), Fancy Edger 1 (#940), & Butterflies Accent (#952)

You can download the complete instructions over on Missy’s blog. I am excited about being on the design team and you will be seeing more projects using their wonderful punches.

Thanks for stopping by – I hope you are all having a wonderful week.

6 comments:

  1. Great cards and congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are wonderful. Congrats on being on your first design team!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to you! (Nice profile pic, by the way. :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!! That's great news, Jackie! Congratulations! They are lucky to have you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on being on the DT!! These are lovely. Looking forward to seeing more, Ruth :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading your comments.