7/9/12

And the winners are…

For the Scalloped Arc Border, Floral Border 2, and the Doily Strip from the first sneak peek post - Debbie, come on down!

For the Victorian Border, the Floral Strip Border, and the Doily Border punch from the Part Deux post - StampInkLady (Lori)!

Last, but not least, the winner of the Diamond Border, Daisy Border, and Vine Strip is Lin - congrats!

Congratulations to all of the winners! Please send me an email using the link on the right sidebar, including your full name and mailing address and I will get these out to you this week. I know you are going to have fun using them and I'd love to see what new creations you come up with.

Thanks to everyone who entered and don't forget to check Missy's Blog and Amy's blog if you entered there, too. 

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Jackie! So excited about winning those punches!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, thanks so much, Jackie! I don't have alot of border punches, so these will sure beef up my arsenal! I just emailed you. Congrats also to Debbie and Lori!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think they look great!! I am not getting a smart phone any time soon I think. You actually made another excuse why. LOLOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading your comments.