10/17/12

Halloween!

Yesterday I received my first Halloween card of the season in the mail, from none other than Ms. Dixie. It is quite awesome and I wanted to share it with you here on my sadly neglected little blog. So, without further ado…

IMG_0410

She has some wicked sponging skills, I love how the sky blends from orange to dark blue – it’s hard to capture perfectly in a photo. She used the new die from Impression Obsession, Halloween Hill, and since I have that very same die you will be seeing lots of it here very soon. You’ve been warned.

Thank you, Dixie, and thank all of you for stopping by. Hop on over to Dixie’s blog and check it out, she has lots of inspiration there.

1 comment:

  1. I need to remember to always send you a Halloween card. You love this day more than anyone I know. Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading your comments.