12/16/12

Snowflake wreath

I got a little punch happy with this one! I’ve seen so many wreath cards lately, I   decided to just use snowflakes instead of branches or holly. The snowflakes are punched from Stardreams paper using the Tonic Studios Medium Snowflake punch, with their Snowflake Pop-Up punch in the center. I used gems in the center of the snowflakes again and added a little blue and silver bow.

The sentiment is from a Technique Tuesday set and I made my own pop-up banner because I don’t have the die that everyone’s using these days.

I know it goes past the edges of the card but I can just use a slightly larger envelope. Problem solved!

snowflakewreath

That’s all I have for today. I will be posting more Christmas cards as soon I stop procrastinating and get them finished.

4 comments:

  1. Love your snowflake wreath. And I also like the fact that the greeting ribbon sticks out. Really pretty! Hugs, Curt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love the sharp look of this one. The "blue period" suits you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to make my own pup-up banners until I got lazy. :) Love the snowflakes. And the blue. I'm all about non-traditional colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful, Jackie! I've been looking around your blog and love all your cards. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading your comments.