2/28/13

It’s a Miracle!

I made some cards. I know! It’s been a while…ok, quite a while. I’ve been writing letters, making envelopes, and just generally otherwise occupied. My sister in Florida needed some cards to send, so I got busy and made about a dozen for her. Nothing fancy, and very little stamping, but the point is….I made some cards, at last!

I colored the strip with Copic markers, put it behind the Memory Box die cutout, stamped a Hero Arts sentiment…done.

DSCN3759

Another Memory Box die, a Papertrey sentiment and a little bit of deep yellow card stock, and another one bites the dust.

DSCN3761

I added a stamp from my Avery Elle set to the center of the sun for these. I made multiples of each one and changed up some of the sentiments on the first one.

DSCN3763

There you have it, relatively clean and simple – which seems to be my style more often than not these days.

Thanks for stopping by and if you are interested in pretty pens, I will have a new pen review up soon, so please check it out.

6 comments:

  1. I would happily buy some of these from you! They are great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for mojo! Love these. And congratulations on your new blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clean and simple and gorgeous. Those sunshine cards are dazzling, and the sentiment is perfect for the die.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these cards! CAS perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WHERE DID YOU GET THOSE BEAUTIFUL DIES??

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading your comments.