3/14/13

Firmoo.com Glasses Review

I was contacted by the nice people at Firmoo.com and asked if I would like a free pair of glasses in exchange for doing an unbiased review here on my blog. As we all know, glasses can be expensive and I wasn’t about to turn down a free pair, so I said yes. I found the frames I wanted, sent off the order to them and I was quite pleasantly surprised with the glasses I received. To be honest, I didn’t expect a lot, based on their low prices, but I was wrong. These frames are very well made and really good quality. They fit perfectly, I didn’t need to make a single adjustment to them. They are lightweight and very comfortable to wear. I am quite pleased and will definitely be ordering again soon.

The arrived with everything you see here – a hard case, a very nice cleaning cloth, a drawstring bag for carrying, and even a little toolkit which has a screwdriver, 2 replacement nose pads and 4 teeny tiny screws.

DSCN3891

The glasses are beautiful, I love the detail on the sides.

DSCN3897

DSCN3893

I am supposed to add a link to the glasses, but when I checked the website these particular frames have been discontinued. They have lots of other beautiful frames available, though.

Yep, that’s me wearing my pretty new glasses, really short haircut and all.

Firmoo1

Even if you don’t wear prescription glasses or sunglasses, you can still change your look by wearing a pair without prescription lenses. Firmoo.com has a wide selection of fashionable and affordable frames for men and women. They even have a Virtual Try-On system that allows you to upload a photo of yourself and see how the frames you choose will look on you! So, why not try a free pair?
Click here (http://www.firmoo.com/free-glasses.html) to get your free glasses now!

I also did a short little video review:

Firmoo Glasses Video review

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find some pretty new glasses at Firmoo.com!

4 comments:

  1. Wow love the glasses, the frames look great on you and your short cut is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the glasses, they're really great looking and your hair cut is beautiful! LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The glasses are beautiful and I LOVE LOVE LOVE your haircut!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look beautiful! Love your hair cut. Really makes you look awesome! Great glasses review too! Curt

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading your comments.