4/23/13

I'm baaack!

Back from the beautiful state of Colorado, where I was visiting my son and where this happened on 4/20:


Yes, my baby boy got married to a wonderful girl! The ceremony was held at their house - a small, intimate gathering of friends. It was so good to see him again, and I miss them both already. We did get a chance to get out and sightsee a bit, down to Colorado Springs to The Garden of the Gods, over to Georgetown for shopping and delicious pizza. It was an absolutely wonderful trip, a wee bit too short, and I am looking forward to going back for a visit when it's warmer. Yes, it was still snowing up there in the Rockies.

I need to edit the photos and I will be posting more soon, so stay tuned.

10 comments:

  1. Congratulations! We've been to CO just once a few falls ago and I can't wait to go back again - a beautiful place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snow in April? Wow. It sounds like you had fun! Can't wait to hear more details.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to the happy couple!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to your son! What a wonderful picture that is of them. They both look so happy. God love em. . .Best wishes for much happiness and a long and wonderful life together for them! Hugs, Curt

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to your son and new daughter in law, the couple looks very happy, I'm so glad you had a good trip and I'm looking forward to more weddingphotos

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to you all! I am so glad you got to make the trip!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! That is a gorgeous part of CO. Went there with my boys about 15 years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just stopping by to say hello. . .Hope you are doing well! Hugs, Curt

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading your comments.