4/9/13

My mojo is back!

I have been a card making fool lately. My stash was depleted and I found several inspirational pieces on Pinterest and blogs, so I got out some stamps and dies and went to work.

The inspiration for these was from the Basic Grey blog. They used the vellum stickers from the Knee Highs collection, but I just have the 6 x 6 paper pad, so that’s what I used. The sentiment and frame is from the Framed Fonts set by Avery Elle.

IMG_0075-002

This one looks so much better in person, but no matter what I tried I could not get a better shot of it, and my limited Photoshop abilities didn’t help, either.

IMG_0076a

I will be back soon with more…I’m on a roll!

4 comments:

  1. These are so bright and happy, Jackie, and I know that feeling when nothing seems to work. Guess that makes us feel so much better when the mojo does return! Love your new blog background - wonderful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it when you're on a roll! These cards are so bright and cheerful. Can't wait to see what else you do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So bright and cheerful! (oops, I guess I'm channeling Dixie there, but it's TRUE!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's just pretty, no matter how you look at it. You're creative! Even your wall paper is unique. Is this one of your photos?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading your comments.