5/25/13

Back in the saddle again

So to speak. I am still replenishing my card stash and having fun with some new dies.

Hexagons are all over the place right now and I was happy to hop on the hexagon bandwagon. This is a Papertrey die – Happy Hexagons, I believe. I cut the die from white card stock and a couple of different pieces of patterned paper from the Doodlebug Flower Box 6 x 6 paper pad. I put a whole piece of red flowered paper behind the die and added in the hexagon pieces here and there. I tried making a pattern with them, but in the end it just ended up being random-ish. The sentiment is a Just Rite stamp, punched out with a circle punch and popped up on some foam tape, with more of the red flowered paper behind it.

DSCN4032

I hope the hexagon trend sticks around for a while, I really love the look of it. I will be back soon with another hexagon card, so please stop back by.

If anyone would like to see more wedding photos, please click here. Be warned – there are lots of them!

I will leave you with this photo of a scaredy cat. We had a thunderstorm just south of us the other day, but the thunder was quite loud and apparently someone didn’t like it.

DSCN4026

Yep, Mr. Mikey, under the bed. Poor kitteh.

3 comments:

  1. Love this, Jackie! The papers you chose really pop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful color choices on the paper. I just ordered a Simon Says Stamp hexagon background. Can't wait to get my paws on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love these Hexies with the borders they really pop. The wedding photos are lovely by the way.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading your comments.