6/1/13

Happy June First!

I needed to make a get well card for a pen pal that wasn’t feeling too good. I found the inspiration online somewhere, as usual, and this is what happened.

DSCN3960

The background paper is from an Amuse pack that I know I have had for a year or so and never opened! Paper hoarder? Me?? Ok, maybe I am, so what? It’s my paper and I’ll hoard it if I want to, hoard it if I want to. Now what song is stuck in your head? You’re welcome :-).

Anyway, the birds are dies from Memory Box – Resting Birds, I think the set is called. I just drew a line with a black marker and popped those little babies right on it. Birds on a wire. Resting Birds on a Wire. I apologize for the slightly wonky photo.

6 comments:

  1. I love this! I thought those were brads. I have brads. I'm stealing this idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those colorful birds Jackie! Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! This is really cute, and it looks really easy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sure to bring a smile to someone who needs one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I just love this card and I 'm sure it will brighten someones day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant!!! I'm stealing this idea! Thanks in advance!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading your comments.