6/15/13

Silhouette cards - no stamps needed

When I crank up the Silhouette, I try to make it worth it. I have some alphabet dies in a couple of different fonts, but I was using the Silhouette for some other things anyway, so I went ahead and used it for these cards, too. It’s MUCH easier to get the letters straight with the Silhouette than with dies.

The first one is a little plain, white space scares me a little. I added some hearts but it still looks a little nekkid to me.

IMG_0082

I jazzed up the next one a little more, adding some washi tape (washi tape, Leslie!) to the top and bottom. I just cut the ends like a banner and stuck it to the card. I put a couple of small pieces on some card stock and punched out a couple of hearts, too.

IMG_0088

The patterned paper behind it is from the Basic Grey Knee Highs 6 x 6 paper pad and it’s very colorful. The paper on the first one is from that same paper pad, but it’s a little more subdued. Gimme bright, crazy colors!

IMG_0089

2 comments:

  1. Tee hee! I love these. I had my Silhouette Cameo promised to someone, then it didn't work out so I may just hold onto it an use it later in life. HA.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading your comments.