8/26/13

An Anniversary Card

Seventeen years of (mostly) marital bliss deserves some recognition, don’t you think? Yep, it’s been 17 years - where does the time go? The older I get, the faster it flies by, too. Anyway, I decided to keep it fairly simple this year.

DSCN4248

The die is by Impression Obsession and the corner punch is Punch Bunch. I die cut the birds out of pink and blue and adhered them over the green birds, added a few red hearts and… Bob’s Your Uncle! I have no idea why that expression basically means “Voila!” - who is Bob and whose uncle was he, anyway? If anyone knows the answer, please leave a comment explaining it - inquiring mind want to know!

2 comments:

  1. Love it, Jackie! A perfect anniversary card! Congratulations! (and I never heard that expression, so I'm no help)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary, and Happy Birthday! I'm so lame, maybe I'll remember next year. :(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading your comments.