9/12/13

Chevrons

Every time I see the word “chevron” I think of the oil company. To me, they are still zig zags. Anyway, I used my chevron/zig zag dies from Papertrey to create a card.

DSCN4289

I used the wider die for the colors and the narrow one for the white strips. I added the black “hello”, cut using the MFT Die-namics die from the Happy Hellos set. Again, no stamping involved. I tried cutting them to length and then adhering them to the card stock, but found it was easier to leave them full length, stick them down and then trim. Liquid glue or a good glue pen is also easier than using the ATG, since it gives a little wiggle room when lining them up with one another. The dies are 8-1/2” long, so I was able to make two cards without having to cut all of the pieces twice. Maybe that’s why the zigs are off a bit at the end.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful color palette on this one. I think the MFT "hello" is the best one on the market. It's just bold enough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, of course. :) And what Dixie said ... I think I have that hello die. If not, I should.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute, love the colors.

    Regards diane

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading your comments.