10/28/13

Halloween with dripping slime

Are you tired of seeing this die yet? No? Good, because here are some more cards made with it!

I hoard the paper for the background because it is no longer available. I measure twice and cut once, as they say. I think I have a couple of sheets left which may  or may not make an encore appearance in next years cards.

The punch for the dripping slime you will probably recognize as an old Martha Stewart punch and the Happy Halloween is by Memory Box. I added a bit of Stardust Stickles to the stars for a little shimmer and used the Stardust Gelly Roll pen for the eyes on the kitty.

DSCN4361

Same design turned vertical, with the addition of the Memory Box graveyard die and a little glittery ghost.

DSCN4362

DSCN4363

3 comments:

  1. So cute. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I see tombstones you could use on your witchy tree card!

    And you totally need to make your own background papers, so you see, you will never run out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know I'll never get tired of the die! That background paper is perfect for these cards and such a perfect size for the card. It all goes together perfectly. Love your Halloween cards. . .can't wait till next year! Hugs, Curt

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading your comments.