10/24/13

It’s almost Halloween!

I actually finished my cards fairly early this year, too. I did cheat a bit and just copy some of the ones I did last year, but I will be sending them to new people so they will be new to them.

These two, of which I made multiples, are last year’s cards revisited.

DSCN4350DSCN4359

Impression Obsession Halloween Hill die on both of them, Memory Box Grand Madison Window die on the second one. The background was sponged using Distress Inks and the sentiment is from an older Hero Arts clear set.

A couple of new ones, still using the IO Halloween Hill die. Until someone comes out with a better die, I will probably be using this one for years!

DSCN4351

The Happy Halloween at the bottom is a Memory Box die. It only completely cuts off the bottom of the letters, leaving the words attached at the top.

DSCN4355

I think the sentiment is an old dollar stamp from Michael's.

I will be posting more in the coming days, so please check back. I know my blogging has been non-existent lately but until now I just didn’t have anything to post because I haven’t made anything in a long time. I will most likely start on Christmas cards next month and maybe get those finished up early, too. The weather here has turned sort of wintry already with highs in the low 50s, so maybe I can get in a Christmas card making mood early.

4 comments:

  1. YAY!! I always enjoy your Halloween posts.That IO die is a winner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these cards, the Halloween Hill is cute and each card has a look of its own. I admire the time and patience that go in to making cards. The last card is my favorite. Looking forward to seeing more of your cards. This weekend we are having a cold front and tonight its dropping to 48 I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all of your Halloween cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are just as awesome as they were last year! I love that die and it is my all time favorite that I own for Halloween. Best, Curt

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading your comments.