10/27/13

More Halloween

As promised, here are a few more of my Halloween cards.

This one is pretty simple - Memory Box patterned paper, a Memory Box graveyard die, Memory Box ghost die, a couple of bats cut with my Silhouette and a shimmery moon punched with a circle punch. Hero Arts sentiment.

DSCN4353

I can’t take credit for this design, I found it here and just changed it a tiny bit. I used a Tim Holtz embossing folder for the bricks, Memory Box Small Madison Window die and the shutter to match, Impression Obsession ghosts and a Hero Arts sentiment. I sponged the window and background with Black Soot Distress Ink and finally found a use for those metallic rub-ons - I rubbed some silver on the shutters to make them look weathered. I tried to find a link to the rub-ons, but I’m not sure the company is around anymore. They were made by Craf-T Products and I bought them at a convention several years ago. I think Jennifer McGuire’s video is what inspired me to buy them and then I promptly forgot how to use them, so they’ve been sleeping in the Land of Forgotten Stamping Accessories.

DSCN4356

Another one with the sponged background and the Impression Obsession Halloween Hill die. Yes, I am a bit obsessed with it. The sentiment is from an older Inkadinkado clear set and I added a couple of googlie eyes.

DSCN4360

I have a few more to post, so please stop back by soon.

2 comments:

  1. I love all of these.

    Card 1: Gotta love Memory Box papers, or really any paper that does the work for you. :)
    Card 2: Love the bricks, the way you used that Madison Window, and the magic silver stuff. I also plan to steal your "Land of Forgotten Stamping Accessories" line, though I might have culled enough of the stash during my "WTH was I thinking" phase of purging for the move.
    Card 3: Love the sponged background. I'd think to do that AFTER I'd attached the die-cuts. ;/

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that first card so much! The background paper is so awesome with the die cuts. I'm the happy and proud owner of your second card. It is even more awesome in person! The last one made me laugh because I love the expression on the largest ghost's face. Looks like he has been hitting the "boooooos"! LOL Hugs, Curt

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading your comments.