12/19/13

Polka Dots and Christmas Trees

More Taylored Expressions trees and simple stamped sentiments. I had this tree left over from last year and I liked it so much I found the paper I used and made some more of them. Stickles are used for the ornaments and the background paper is from BoBunny. The smaller polka dots are from the 6 x 6 paper pad, the larger ones are from a 12 x 12 sheet. The sentiment is Hero Arts, a clear set from last year.

DSCN4411DSCN4412

I got a little tired of the layering so I went with some Stickles for garland and ornaments this time. The zig zag garland was done with a Viva D├ęcor Glitter Liner instead of Stickles because it holds its shape when it’s dry and the Stickles tend to flatten out sometimes.

DSCN4407

DSCN4408

I hope you are enjoying these cards. I’d love to hear what you think - just click the comments link below and say howdy!

2 comments:

  1. Love the garland! And jealous you got it straight!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading your comments.