2/4/14

I stamped again…and stenciled, too

It seems that stencils are back in style again, I’m seeing them everywhere these days. I have one stencil that I bought several years ago. I tried to use it a couple of times with some Distress paint and made a mess, so I tucked it away in a drawer and forgot about it. Thankfully, I did not toss it because Lin used it on several beautiful cards and I wanted to give it another chance.

DSCN4508

I used Hero Arts Butter Bar and Bubble Gum inks and I love how it turned out! I will be using this one again very soon and hope to find some more cool stencils to try. I really like the look and it was so easy to do.

DSCN4506

I added some gems and pearls to the flower centers for a little sparkle. I wish that the enamel dots were easier to find, they go through the mail better than the gems do.

I made a paper stencil using the Hero Arts Triangle background die and hope to get something put together with that soon, so stay tuned. I’m going to try my hand and making some designs with the Silhouette, too. Wish me luck!

4 comments:

  1. Its beautiful - I am wondering if you could share of the actual process ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful...and I agree with Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, very nice! I have a large collection of enamel dots purchased online. I am weak.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done! Glad you didn’t toss it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading your comments.