3/8/14

More Triangles

I won’t promise this will be the last one made with this die, because it probably won’t be. I will try to take a break and make something else soon.

This one was made for my awesome daughter-in-law in Colorado and I wanted to wait until she received it before posting it here, just in case she happens across my blog.

DSCN4594

All of those tiny triangles are inlaid in the white background die. It really wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be. The hardest part was cutting it 6 times and poking all of the little triangles out of the die because they tend to get stuck.

I just used some Aleene’s Easy Flow glue in each of the triangle spaces and just put glue in enough spaces for one color at a time. I figured that would keep me from messing up the color scheme - it worked beautifully.

DSCN4597

The “birthday” die is from Papertrey and it’s inlaid as well. I just used my ATG adhesive behind the word since it was all going to be covered with the die and the white pieces inside the word.

I probably won’t be making a heap of these, but they are pretty easy to do. I saved the die cut pieces that I didn’t use, so next time it should go a bit more quickly.

6 comments:

  1. LOVE this so much!!! TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! It looks amazing, Jackie! Love all those bright, happy colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, Jackie, and it looks like alot of work to me, but well worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so brave! It was all I could do to color behind the triangles. One day maybe I'll give it a go, but not today, and probably not tomorrow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Came looking to see what you were up to and what do I find!! A lot of detail. Guess who really likes that??? I love how you did the different colors and TFS how you did it! What a really pretty and vibrant uplifting card!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it!! Keep ‘em coming!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading your comments.