10/18/14

Monster Hugs

When I saw this set from Lawn Fawn, I knew it would be perfect for sending cards to my little grandson. Yes, he’s only one year old, can’t read, and will probably try to eat the card, but I’m sending them just the same. This set and the matching dies are available at Stamper’s Alley at the moment, for any of you local stampers.

Here is the card, which is a shameless CASE of this card I found on Lawn Fawn’s blog.

20141013_162758

I added a few hearts and put the little flying monster at the bottom, because I didn’t leave enough room at the top. I couldn’t resist adding googlie eyes to all of them, just for some fun movement on the card. They are all colored with Copic markers , cut out using the matching dies, and popped up on some foam tape.

This was the first of many cards to that adorable little guy.

Supplies:
Stamps and dies:
Lawn Fawn Monster Mash, Misc star and heart dies
Background paper: Doodlebug Designs Friendly Forest

4 comments:

  1. Googly eyes always make me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He'll love those bright colors and googlie eyes! Terrific coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the googlie eyes - so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL cute card...makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading your comments.