3/26/15

Birthday Kitty

I love this little kitty in a box from Simon Says Stamp. He could be used for so many different occasions. 


I stamped the image once on kraft cardstock and once on white cardstock, colored the white cardstock kitty and adhered him over the other one. Yep, more fussy cutting - no matching die available. The edges of the box were sponged with some Distress Ink to add a little dimension. The balloons were die cut from some Lawn Fawn patterned paper and one was popped up on foam tape. The strings are drawn on with a fine tip marker.

I will be using this little guy again and again, I'm sure.

2 comments:

  1. Ahhhh... this is awesome.. first.. I love your kitty coloring... awesome paper peicing... I love to fussy cut.. my stamp and die never seem to get aligned correctly!!! Awesome card... and you are right possibilities are endless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice stripes on that cat! Fab card design.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading your comments.