3/12/15

I know it's been a while...

No excuses, just a slacker, I am.

I made this birthday card quite a while ago and just forgot to post it. I used Taylored Expressions Birthday Grumplings, they are just too cute. Yes, that is a button in there, too. I haven't' used those is a long, long time but I can't get rid of them because soon as I do, they will be back. Just like almost everything else I've done away with over the years. They look pretty in the jars on the shelf anyway.


If any of you are still with me, thanks for hanging in there. I also wanted to let you know about a Facebook Group where you can buy or sell your previously loved stampy stuff. It's called Crafter's Purge, and you have to request to join, but there are some good deals to be had. I have quite a few things listed on there, so pop on over, join up, and browse.

5 comments:

  1. Yay!! You're back! Awesome card too. Made me giggle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! This card made me smile big time! I love that "gray hare" and his smirky expression! Super colors, LOVE the button, and adore the dry embossed circles! I also must add that I'm part of that Facebook group and have bought some really cool stamps and dies at really great prices! I highly recommend it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this set! And yay for using a button! Mine look pretty on my shelf, too. I will never, ever, use them all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really adorable, Jackie!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading your comments.