3/15/15

Sending...

I made this card as a thank you for a generous gift last month, and was happy to be able to finally break out my new Simon Says Stamp Sending die. I may have overdone the sequins a bit, though. The flowers are stenciled using Distress Ink. The scalloped border was cut with a Pretty Pink Posh border die.


 I die cut 3 of them and layered them together for a little dimension.


This is a shameless CASE of a card I saw on Pinterest. Same stamp set from Simon Says Stamp and the diagonal background is by My Favorite Things.  I stamped the little envelope in several different colors and cut them out. That much fussy cutting I can manage :-) The stamps on the envelope are from a new Hero Arts set.


This one may end up going to one of my pen friends with a letter enclosed, at some point.

Thanks for stopping by :-)

4 comments:

  1. You inked that stencil perfectly. Perfect card design too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jackie, I adore this! I just got the same set but haven't used it yet...you have inspired me to break it open and play! I love the colorful stenciling...gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jackie, can I buy some of the Happy Mail cards from you? Just let me know how much for how many.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading your comments.