3/28/15

Three Amigos

I couldn't resist this adorable set from Mama Elephant any longer. These three little guys are so adorable and there are lots of sentiments for their signs.

I colored a lot of the little critters with Copic markers, die cut them with the matching dies (no fussy cutting here!), and made a couple of birthday cards for my pen friends.



There are so many ways to use these stamps, and they are pretty quick and easy to color - once I got the colors right, anyway. Trial and error, people. I think I like the brown kitty better than what was supposed to be an orange kitty. Kitty colors are difficult, at least for me.

I had to add a little Wink of Stella to them, too. No card is complete without a bit of shimmer, right?


Thanks for stopping by and please leave me a comment to let me know you were here. Just click on the comment link below the post and speak your mind.

3 comments:

  1. OMgosh, I LOVE, LOVE this card! That is absolutely darling! I must have this set, those sentiments are so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just looked at that set. The possibilities are endless. Great card! Made me chuckle.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading your comments.