9/5/15

A Special Birthday Card

Tomorrow is my sweet grandson's 2nd birthday, so here I am in Ohio to celebrate it with him. I brought gifts, of course, and a card I made just for him. I've had this Taylored Expressions stamp set for a while, waiting for just the right occasion. These little monsters are adorable and it was so much fun coloring them and putting this card together.


Here's a shot of the inside. I made a little pop up with balloons and a gift package, both from the same set. The Happy Birthday is from a new Mama elephant stamp set.



Tomorrow we will celebrate with cupcakes and presents!

4 comments:

  1. That is stinkin' adorable! Wait, are there dies for that set now? Who said blogging was free?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love this happy card, Jackie! Love all the dots and your fantastic coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those creatures are the best. Happy birthday to the grandson!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazingly adorable and I bet your grandson loved those little monsters! Another TE set that I need I see. Hope you had a great visit :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading your comments.