12/22/15

A Few More...

I haven't used this MFT wreath die in a while, so I thought I'd show it a little love this year. 


I was inspired to buy this Simon Says Stamp die by this card from their Stamptember Blog Hop. What I failed to notice was how fiddly getting all of those tiny circles back in their respective places would be! I had planned to make several of these, but this is a one-off, a one-of-a-kind, a collectors item. What was I thinking? Especially since I left it until almost last in the last minute card making frenzy. I do like the way it turned out, though, and will probably make many more cards with it, but not the same way. Maybe with some different colored papers behind the die or something. Whatcha think?


Note to self, pay attention to what is required to make the card with the die/stamp/product one lusts after before breaking out one's debit card :-)

1 comment:

  1. Yay! You're back! I had to laugh about your struggles with the circles. Cards on blogs don't always explain the struggles with the execution of the design. Yours looks terrific though.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading your comments.