12/23/15

More Christmas Cards

Someday I will keep it simple and make all of my Christmas cards the same, but not this year. I didn't buy much new stuff, so I thought I could use all of what I did buy. I tried, but some of it will have to wait until next year.

I have been in search of this Penny Black stamp and finally found it at Paper Source earlier this year. Embossed with gold powder, it is so sparkly and pretty. The die cut (Hero Arts) was cut from foiled cardstock and I added some clear sequins and several stars stamped with gold and silver Delicata ink. The background paper is from a Bazzill 6 x 6 paper pack.



Just a couple of gems added to this one, with background paper from a different 6 x 6 paper pad - Recollections from Michael's, I think.



There are only a few more, which I will post soon. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading your comments.