1/2/16

What’s Shakin’?

A birthday card, that’s what! It’s been a while since I’ve made a shaker card. After I watched Kristina Werner’s video using this cool Simon Says Stamp die I had to get out the shaker ingredients.

2015-12-01 11.04.15

I may have gotten a little over-ambitious with the sequins and stuff, but I love the way it turned out. I made one for a friend, and another one with different colors in the background for my son’s birthday in December. The Stick-It adhesive is what makes it so dead simple to create. They are just so much fun to make and fun to receive, as well.

I wish you all a very Happy New Year!

2 comments:

  1. Your background is fabulous! I love to make shakers. Good fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, this is one of the best shaker cards I've seen. that background is awesome and adds, rather than detracts, from the sequins!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading your comments.