5/2/16

Birthday Cards

I finally made some cards! It's been a while and I just haven't been able to muster the inspiration after failing miserably at watercolors, but 2 imminent birthdays got me back in the groove. Well, that and an inspiration card here:

http://www.littlecraftypill.com/2016/04/embossing-resist-and-pigment-ink.html



I sponged pigment ink over white embossing on a piece of Simon Says Stamp Fog cardstock and added a little Spectrum Noir clear glitter pen for some sparkle. The sparkly sequins added a little more bling.

I've also gotten a bit better at watercolors, so there may be more cards posted here soon. Thanks for hanging in there with me.

Stamps: SimonSaysStamp Spring Flowers
Ink: Radiant Neon Electric Yellow, Electric Pink, and Electric Coral, Hero Arts Charcoal (sentiment)
Die: Simon Says Stamp Happy Birthday
Lifestyle Crafts Shape 'n Tape
Pretty Pink Posh Sparkling Clear Sequins

2 comments:

  1. gorgeous! those colors are fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards! The pigment ink is so vibrant. Glad you are back to blogging!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading your comments.