5/5/16

Watercoloring Success!

At last, a bit of watercoloring I can be happy with. I love these Doodle Buds stamps by WPlus9 and have seen so many gorgeous cards made using them. I was inspired by this card I found on Pinterest and just changed it up a bit.


Maybe this watercolor stuff isn't as hard as I thought :-) I may have used the Zig Clean Color Brush Pens, or it could be Distress Ink, I honestly don't remember. The Distress Inks are much easier to use, though, at least for me. I may break out my Gansai Tambi set someday, once I get a little more comfortable with the whole thing.

Stamps & Dies: WPlus9 Doodle Buds, SSS Sending and Wishing

3 comments:

  1. I love it, Jackie! Such wonderful colors and I love the black and white stripe, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful card! Your watercoloring looks fantastic on your flower buds.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading your comments.