I found this photo on my phone and thought I had posted it, but apparently not.
The ‘happy’ die (My Favorite Things) is adhered to craft foam cut with the same die for some added dimension, and the ‘birthday’ die (Papertrey Ink) was cut from yellow craft foam – apparently mounted a little wonky, although it could be the angle of the photo I think I added some Stick-It adhesive to the back of both dies before cutting. It is SO much easier than trying to get liquid adhesive on them. I just saw a post on Laura Bassen’s blog this morning where she adhered the cardstock to the craft foam BEFORE die cutting and she said it worked perfectly. I will try that next time.
The balloon was made using an MFT die. I embossed the stars with white embossing powder and sponged some Distress Ink over it before die cutting. I added some sequins (adhered with micro glue dots), some die cut hearts, and a little twine on the balloon.